Monday, December 15, 2008

One Year of Blogging

It has been a year ago from today that I began this blog. A lot of very exciting things have happened since then. Nine new temples have been announced, around 30 new stakes organized, and dozens of cities opened to the preaching of the Gospel. Membership growth and the rate of new congregations created has slowed in 2008 as far as I know, but I look forward to 2009 and hope that the Church will strengthen throughout the world. If there are any subjects you would like me to cover concerning the growth or the demographics of the Church, please offer your suggestions.

4 comments:

Rodrigo Jofre said...

Congratulations Matt!

Keep up the good work!

Rodrigo Jofre

Jord said...

Thanks for everything you do. This blog is awesome.

Gnesileah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reed Wahlquist said...

I just ran across your blog this week, and I am thrilled. I've been excited/obsessed with Church growth for many decades. I have some papers I think you might find useful. Tell me how to get them to you and I will send them off. Reed Wahlquist