- Membership: 15,372,337 (increase of 290,309 from 2013; a 1.92% annual increase)
- Congregations: 29,621 (increase of 368 from 2013; a 1.26% annual increase)
- Stakes: 3,114 (increase of 64 from 2013; a 2.10% annual increase)
- Districts: 561 (a decrease of 10 from 2013; a 1.78% annual decrease)
- Convert Baptisms: 296,803 (increase of 13,858 from 2013; a 4.90% annual increase)
- Increase of Children on Record: 116,409 (increase of 923 from 2013; a 0.80% annual increase)
- Full-time missionaries: 85,147 (increase of 2,112 from 2013; a 2.54% annual increase)
- Church service missionaries: 30,404 (increase of 6,372 from 2013; a 26.5% annual increase)
There were several indicators that "real growth" accelerated in 2014. The net increase for the number of stakes was the highest the Church has experienced in 16 years and the net increase for the number of congregations was the highest the Church has reported in eight years. The Church also set a new record for the most members serving full-time missions and church service missions.
Another interesting finding with the 2014 statistical report was that the Church set a new all-time record for the largest increase in the number of members added to its records within a single year (413,212). However, the Church also set a new record for the largest difference between the number of members added to its records and the net increase in membership for the year (112,903). In other words, the number of children added to church records and the number of converts baptized during 2014 was 112,903 shy of the net increase of these two statistics. This suggests that there were a significant number of individuals removed from church records during the year. Most of these removals were likely due to renewed efforts in many areas of the world to update local membership records.