- A net increase of 26 congregations (21 wards and 5 branches) so far in 2014. This is the largest increase in congregations in a single year for the Philippines since 2001.
- The creation of 12 new stakes since 2010. The last time as many new stakes were created in as short of a time period in the Philippines was from 1999 to 2001.
- The opening of member groups in dozens of lesser-reached or previously unreached locations within the past few years.
- The number of full-time missionaries assigned to the Philippines increases from 2,600 in early 2013 to 4,300 in early 2014.
- The number of Filipino members serving full-time missions reaching 2,425 at year-end 2013.
- Significant improvements in various activity measurements, such as sacrament meeting attendance and the number of temple recommend holders.
Click here to access a case study I wrote for cumorah.com on recent LDS growth developments in the Philippines. This case study article was written last April.
The cumorah.com LDS International Atlas page for the Philippines can be found here, and the statistical profile for the Philippines can be found here.